Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shadowjack: The Industrial Years, 1997 - 2005

While my game development has slowed down, I've been keeping busy with other projects. Here's another cross-post from my music blog:

UPDATE: As I was digging through all my CD backups (8 years worth) I noticed that the actual dates on the files didn't line up with my recollections of the dates. These songs were actually recorded over a period of 8 years. In fact, the last four songs were all recorded in 2005. There is some overlap with one of the songs on The Fall of Man, which was originally demoed in 2005 but that was around when the direction in my music started to turn back to Doom/Stoner/Metal.Those four songs represent the last spurt of Industrial that was left in me at the time. Plus, the new title is the first I came up with in the first place. :)

10 songs, 10 years 8 years (I'm not so good with dates, what can I say) of Industrial. Coming soon.



Playlist
01. It's Called Easy
02. Angel
03. Lucky Number
04. Elation
05. Worth
06. Bleed
07. Keep It Together
08. Insect Boy
09. You Can't Hide From The Sky
10. Broken World

No comments: